Wardrobe Management for Men
Save the agony of deciding which clothes to keep and which to relinquish. Sue will divide your wardrobe into 3 sections:
- Clothes that work well and should be kept as foundation pieces.
- Clothes to alter to be more flattering and versatile. (Sue will advise).
- Unsuccessful purchases that will NEVER make you look or feel good. These should
be weeded at the earliest opportunity.
Sue will work with you to
- de-clutter your wardrobe.
- give you inspirational ideas on how to wear the clothes you own.
- provide a short, realistic "wishlist" of cost effective purchases to transform
the versatility of your wardrobe.
This service is charged at an hourly rate of £50.
To avoid making poor clothing investments in the future, book a
Full Men's Image consultation for detailed advice on colours and styles
that create the most successful looks for you.
If your lifestyle is very casual and you never need a suit, you could discover
the wide range of colours that will add interest and versatility to your look
with a Colour Analysis for Men.