“A HUGE thank you for helping me with my wardrobe weeding. How fabulous to have a wardrobe and like everything in it! Your guidance and advice is greatly appreciated.” Candy.
A cluttered wardrobe wastes time and energy and crushes clothes.
Save the agony of deciding which clothes to keep and which to relinquish. Sue will divide your wardrobe into 3 sections:
• Clothes that work well and should be kept.
• Clothes that could be altered and made more flattering and versatile. (As a dressmaker herself, Sue will give you lots of tips to transform pieces).
• Unsuccessful purchases that will NEVER make you look or feel good. These should GO at the earliest opportunity!!!
Sue will work with you to:
• de-clutter your wardrobe.
• re-organise your clothes to save time and maximise outfits.
• give you inspirational ideas on how to wear the clothes you own.
provide a short, realistic "wishlist" of cost effective purchases to transform the versatility of your wardrobe.
Cost £50 per hour plus travel
Once you have eliminated your unwanted clothes you may feel you would like to
donate them to a worthy cause. If you do not already have a charity you support
then please consider the Acorns Children's Hospice, which supports children and
their families through critical times. This non-profit making Hospice is funded
mainly through its charity shops.
For further information on this Hospice click on the link below